The Triangular Braid Professional Series Djembe has a stunning cherry finish with a three strand world braid pattern deep carved on the barrel and a triangular geometric pattern carved into the stem. Drum measures 23"-24" tall x 11"-12" playing surface x 13"-14" overall head diameter.
Freedom Professional Series Djembe Characteristics:
- Hand-made from one-piece eco-friendly premium mahogany heartwood.
- Precision-lathe turned by Master Woodworkers for even wall thickness and symmetry.
- Grooved spiral pattern hand-carved into the interior wall for crisp airflow and less overtones.
- Kiln-dried with multiple coats of teak oil to prevent cracks.
- Sanded, rounded, and waxed bearing edge provides optimal tones and playing comfort, as well as prolonged skin life. * Hand-carved exterior by multi-generation Master Carvers.
Djembe Head Mount:
- Premium shaved and untreated goatskins taken from the goat’s spine for optimal thickness.
- Three-ring head construction locks the skin in place and eliminates slippage, helping to maintain tune and prolong the life of the skin.
- Premium internally braided HTB non-stretch nylon rope, strong enough to last a lifetime.