Midnight Key-Tuned Djembe by Freedom Drums
The Midnight Key-Tuned Fiberglass Series Djembe by Freedom Drums represents a whole new evolution in key-tuned synthetic djembes. Lightweight, durable, and sporting an amazing volume of sound and response, these drums are a true innovation.
Each Freedom Drums Fiberglass Series Djembe comes standard with a CustomFit case, and is headed with Freedom Drum’s innovative new FiberSkin synthetic hand drum head, which looks and feels a lot like a real skin, without sacrificing performance or slap tone (and they even hold their tune much longer!).
- Alan wrench included for easy tuning
- Fiberglass shell is stronger with deeper sound than similar PVC djembes.
- Drum includes a free pocketed and padded CustumFit Case with fully adjustable backpack straps.
- Protective rubber ring around the bass of the drum.
- Light-weight, high-quality fiberglass shell with a beautiful texture and vibrant glossy finish. Don’t settle for any other synthetic shell, Freedom’s fiberglass shells are the finest on the market.
- Ideal for all hand drumming applications, including class-room settings, drum circles, as a traveler’s drum, or just about any percussion setting you can imagine.
- Three sizes available (choose from menu below).
See a Freedom Key-Tuned Fiberglass Series Djembe in action in the video below: